This image has me thinking of a Rorschach Test. I am not sure how to define what I see. Perhaps that is what makes it so interesting, is that I can't put my finger on it.
(Sorry, the delete was my desire to correct my typo.)
I do actually really like the designs, I'm not oppossed to using filters at all (I'm glad other folk call them filters - thought it was just me). Again I'm getting that Maori vibe, almost like modern 'mana-wahine moko' (chin moko for maori women thats coming back in vouge. Although can't see myself doing a facial moko.
I see a roman rhinoceros head on an artsy fartsy platter with a bat skull poked in the top for the sake of aesthetics. X-)
Damien, I'll have to look into the reference you made. Thanks.
I admit I didn't learn a lot of maori when I was in NZ. I did latch on to the word puku early on. Probably because I initially confused it with pukeko. Consequently, we had an inside joke where I'd refer to my stomach as my pukeko. OK, maybe you had to be there. X-) Hahaha.
12 Comments:
This is awesome!
Thanks, Busty. :-) I can't help it. Statements like that always make me smile.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This image has me thinking of a Rorschach Test. I am not sure how to define what I see. Perhaps that is what makes it so interesting, is that I can't put my finger on it.
(Sorry, the delete was my desire to correct my typo.)
I do actually really like the designs, I'm not oppossed to using filters at all (I'm glad other folk call them filters - thought it was just me). Again I'm getting that Maori vibe, almost like modern 'mana-wahine moko' (chin moko for maori women thats coming back in vouge. Although can't see myself doing a facial moko.
Hi Macdonald's Animal Farm and Damien,
OK, interpretation time
I see a roman rhinoceros head on an artsy fartsy platter with a bat skull poked in the top for the sake of aesthetics. X-)
Damien, I'll have to look into the reference you made. Thanks.
I admit I didn't learn a lot of maori when I was in NZ. I did latch on to the word puku early on. Probably because I initially confused it with pukeko. Consequently, we had an inside joke where I'd refer to my stomach as my pukeko. OK, maybe you had to be there. X-) Hahaha.
;-) I'll have to admit the term Puku may have to be used if don't stop eating Pasta.
AKA, the pasta-puku. So yeah, I know what you mean.
Just last month I was yalking about the Trumpet Chocolate Overload in my main blog. Man were those good.
Ahhh Trumpets bella, here comes summer there goes my diet.
No joke.
For some reason I'm getting Buddha mates Mighty Mouse X|
Paul, you're beautiful!!!! Hahahahahaha. I love it!!! :-)))))
Post a Comment
<< Home