Saturday, July 23, 2005
About Me

- Name: Sheryl
- Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Favorite Foods: Lasagna, Fried Mussels/Shrimp, and Chili Con Carne (South Texas style)
Favorite Snack Food: Port Wine Cheese On a Croissant
Favorite Color: A Slutty Scarlet Red
Favorite Beers: Shiner Bock, Kirin Ichiban, Monteith's Golden Lager, Mac's Gold, Ayinger Bräu-Weisse, and Fat Tire Amber Ale

1 Comments:
The fern ball is a big round things that hangs in this sort of square they have near city hall.
The Badmiton shuttlecock fern thing was part of this art's fair exhibit they had at this Museum Te Papa. It's actually upside down and was attached to a woman like the fish part of a mermaid migh be (if I remember correctly.)
Anyway, they had these things on signs and all over downtown.
I had designed this picture to submit for a contest for a Wellington phone, only I read the deadline date wrong (the contest was actually over before I started designing my phone book cover---hahaha.)
But the picture is made up of things in downtown Wellington that Wellingtonians would recognize. Kiwis are big on icons, so they are mostly city icons.
Post a Comment
<< Home